14th of august - imprinted in me. forever.

The 14th of August. I did think of it at the time. Maybe it's nothing but a happy coincidence, but I think not. Something helped changed that date to also mean something good, something else but heartbreak, immense sadness and misery of the darkest kind. Obviously, I hope he didn't spring into life because of me. Obviously, I wish that he would've been able to stay in his safe place, rather than coming into the world way too early. The kid has opted for life and living even though it may prove to be a challenge way beyond anything reasonable. He'll live his life with a little bag on his back providing him with enough nutrition to stay alive. At some point, his liver will give up. But a life is still a life how matter short it is. And it's his life. And he'll be given enough love for a lifetime. 


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg