happy world ostomy day!


In three weeks my last stoma will turn two  years old. My oldest stoma would have been almost four years, but that one came and went so I'm sticking to the two-year celebration to avoid confusion. Thanks to medical science I get to have a life. Thanks to my stoma I get to spend most of my time in rooms that do not have a toilet. It is nothing but amazing. Really. Today I'll be cooking and eating tarka dhal as well as baking an apple cake. I'll be enjoying them, because I can. Because there will be no need to rush to the toilet a million times afterwards. It is nothing but amazing. Happy stoma day. 


You want to learn the trick to turn
what's not so pretty into something more beautiful
it's the same place that I learned to turn
what could be sorrow into some kind of mercy 



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg